Since our founding in 1945, Quota International of Grand Rapids has served the needs of the deaf and hard of hearing in West Michigan.
Quota of Grand Rapids has provided funding for equipment or assistance for numerous local and international service projects:
- Grand Rapids Public Schools -Sound Field Amplification Systems
- Grand Rapids Oral Deaf Program
- Northview Public Schools -Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
- Hearing Devices for the following public facilities: Grand Rapids Civic Theatre, DeVos Hall, St. Cecilia Music Society, Frederik Meijer Gardens, Van Andel Museum
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (DHHS)
- Hearing Loss Association (HLA)
- Indian Trails Camp
- Gerontology Network
- Easter Seals
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Connection (DHHC)
- Individuals with profound hearing loss
- International projects in India, Fiji, Philippines and around the world
- Healthy Hearing – earplug distribution
To send us a donation to support our service projects, click here.