Hear for Good box locations – April 2016
These locations will accept used hearing aids. The hearing aids will be recycled and provide refurbished hearing aids to low income individuals. Thank you for helping Quota International help the hard of hearing in our community.
- DHHS, 4328 Kalamazoo, SE. Contact Deb Atwood 732-7358
- Grand Rapids Public Schools, Ken-O-Sha Campus, 1353 VanAuken SE.
- Elder’s Helpers, 500 Cherry St S.E., Contact Dusty, 454-8305
- Mercy Health Physician Partners Family Medicine – 300 Lafayette SE, Suite 4000 and 4200. Contact Dr. Stanford 685-6921 or Miguel Mesa 685-6267
- St Mary’s Hospital, 200 Jefferson Ave, SE -Sue Scharf
- Clark Retirement Home, 1152 Franklin Street S.E. Contact Michele Lipka
- Sunrise Senior Living, 3041 Charlevoix Dr. SE. Contact is Deb Roost 942-7200.
- Kaczmarski Hearing Services, 2225 Main St SW, Ste. #140, Contact Beckie
- Northview’s West Oakview Campus, 3880 Stuyvesant NW, Contact Beckie
- Covenant Village, 2510 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Contact Reception Desk 735-4541
- Holy Spirit Parish, 2230 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Contact Deb or Mary 453-6369
- Kaczmarski Hearing Services, 523 Wilson Ave NW. Contact Beckie
- Kaczmarski Hearing Services, In Northpointe Bank at I-96 & East Beltline, Contact Kate, Audiologist
- Fulton Farmer’s Market, 1147 Fulton St E, Box available at Quota Table the first Saturday May-October
- Spectrum Health Audiology Department, 100 Michigan Ave. Contact Kirsten Kramer
- Pederson Funeral Home, 127 N. Monroe Street, Contact David Germain 866-1515
- Lakeview Terrace Assisted Living, 9494 Paden Road, Lakeview. Contact Carmel Slebodnick 989-5550